Front Office Manager Duties and Responsibilities
1. Must enjoy working with children.
2. Friendly personality with excellent teamwork and customer service skills
- Schedule new patients.
- Manage all incoming calls.
- Greet patients and welcome them at check in.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Make follow up calls to patients without appointments.
Qualifications and Skills:
We expect all employees to show kindness, warmth and a willingness to help others. Candidates should be true to their word in all communications and actions. We value each team member as an individual, but believe we achieve the greatest results by working together. Team members willingly sacrifice individual interests and recognition for greater collective impact. The candidate should enjoy being a team player. A vibrant shared services center, and the competitive aspiration, well-being, and camaraderie of our employees, is an essential complement to our local dental office communities. Customer service experience a plus (retail or restaurant).